

Thanks again, Melissa and Emmitt for letting us play Pay it Forward with you!
The Pay It Forward exchange is fun and easy to play. Here is the concept:
The exchange focuses on doing an act of kindness without expecting anything in return other than that the recipient will, in their turn, pass the kindness along and 'pay it forward' in their own way.
So here is how it works...
The first 3 people who comment on this post and want to play, please email me (link to my address on my profile page) your mailing address so that I may send you a surprise.
Then all you do is post a Pay It Forward Exchange on your blog, link back to us, and send the first 3 people to comment on your post a little surprise.
It does not have to be expensive, store bought or even handmade. It can be whatever you want to send to make someone smile.
Who wants me to send them a surprise?!


11 comments:
hi clover!
oh we are so glad you like it! your post made our day!
xoxoxo
melissa & emmitt
HI Clover & Chewy!
What a wonderful surprise you got! I would love to play pay it forward with you guys! I will email you now!
:) Tibby
Clover - that was a pawsome paw it forward gift - I've already played twice - so I will pass this time but I'm glad you got great gifts and will now paw it forward
HI Clover,
That a terrific painting! It looks just like you. We've already played Paw It Forward. It was great fun.
Wags & wiggles,
Bijou
That's a bootiful paw it forward gift. :)
What a nice gift from Melissa and Emmitt! We've already played the game! It was fun!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
That is a great print. It looks very pretty on your wall (which is a very pretty shade of blue, btw)
Roxy
Such wonderful gift!! It looks great on your wall! I'm waiting for my pay it forward from Herbie and Ricky from Purrs & Snorts!!!! We'll be sure to post pictures when we get it!!
Great gift!!
Pay it forward is pawsome!!
Chasing my tale...
Addie, Lucie, and Hailey
What a cute photo!! love it!
We would love to play!!
Blessings~ Angela and the aussie flock
Post a Comment