Sunday, September 27, 2009

Pics from the car







24 comments:

Bijou said...

Where are you two snuggle pugs going?

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

Dexter said...

You are good little travelers. I love your green blanket.

Slobbers,
Mango

Libby's Library said...

I wish that George and Gracie would be as well behaved in the car, as you two are!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

I'm back!
Oops, you have not noticed that I have been missing in action lately?
I'm excited to visit all of my friends again, look at you two snuggling together!
Love ya!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

You two are so sweet and such good car riders!

Mr. Hendrix said...

aw, i hope you got to go to the store and get some toys and treats. you both look so cute. i love the nose kissy picture!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Clover!
Did you have a nice car ride??
I hope so!
Great pictures of you two!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Okay, what are you two cook'n up. We hope you don't have any big plans for that pretty green blankie if you know what we mean?

You seem to really be enjoying the car ride. Man, it put you right to sleep!

See ya soon!

Luv,
Riley and Star.

Nevis said...

Awww...you guys are SO CUTE!

Kelly said...

LOL Chewie! I love your little teethers showing in that picture of you! hehe You and Clover are so cute!!

dw said...

Aww such cute snugglepugs!

Anonymous said...

Aww you two are too cute together! :)

Rosie said...

You two are such good passengers - my mom said you can ride with her any day. I jump all over the place when I am in the car - I want to see everything around me :)

Two French Bulldogs said...

You guys are so cute. Tell momma to keep her eyes on the road and stop taking pictures
BOL
Benny & Lily

Ruby Bleu said...

awwww...I just love the sleepy pix of you two...can I use it for a sleepy sunday guest post???

Lots of Licks, Ruby

River said...

Those are some great faces! You guys are fun!

love & wags,
River

Duke said...

You and Chewie look so sweet sitting side by side in the car, Clover! We just love that last picture!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Astrid Keel said...

OMD! I lovelovelove that first picture! Priceless!

Amber and Nala said...

Did you go somewhere fun twinnie?? :)

Nala

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hey Clover and Chewey,

I have missed you both so much but I haven't forgotten you. I did a post tonight about a pug in need and used Clover's flower pick along with .

Please come back full time soon!1

{{{huggies}}}...Mona

Huskee and Hershey said...

You guys are so cute together!!! So where did you go? Ice-cream? Fries??

Archie and Melissa said...

hi clover and chewy!
oh what wonderful pictures! we always love seeing both of you!

have a super day!

xoxoxo
m & e

Lacy said...

w00fs, me c's happy happy pups..

b safe,
~rocky~

Dino and Family said...

Can I join you two? Looks really comfortable and I love that green blankie! Love, Dino