Here we are driving to New York.We got to meet Punchy and her adorable crew!! (And P and C! What a sweet family they are.) I think Chewy had a thing for this girl:

Mom and Punchy and C drove for a long time (about 9 hours?) through New York, Pennsylvania and Maryland until they got to Virginia! It was rainy and foggy most of the way, but the scenery was still impressive! Here is a shot in Pennsylvania (sorry for the quality of the pic - Mom's camera isn't the best):

Once they got to Virginia, it was sunny and warm!! Their first stop was the pool!

Mom took a picture of her snack - crab flavoured chips (awesome!) and a Starbucks coffee.

After that, two more ladies arrived: Girlville and Norman's woman. I will share more pics from their trip soon, but here is a preview: Colonial Williamsburg, Outlet shopping, eating, meeting Rachel, Winston & Clementine, meeting Jenn, Sequoia and Petunia, going to the beach.... they had fun!!
I will leave you with a pic from Mom's 18-seater plane ride home, and a sampling of what she brought home with her!!

Sorry this is sideways... Thanks so much to Punchy for the adorable painting and yummy hot chocolate, to Girlville for the beautiful pottery with cute pumpkin, to Rachel for the TREATS - can't wait to try them!, and to Sandy for the cute little notepad!One last thing - it was SNOWING here when mom landed!!! AAHH!


28 comments:
Hi Guys
Sounds like you had a lot of fun. We love those sideways treats
Benny & Lily
Hey, Clover and Chewie, It seems like your mom had a great trip. What a cool meetup. I can't wait to hear more about it. Wow 9 hour road trip! I can almost smell that crab flavored chips.. that makes mommy drool too.
there are sure a lot of goodies that she brought home with her.
wags,
Preston
what a fun trip!! i am so jealous. except for the small plane part...yikes!
hugs,
puglette
:o)
Zoey wants to send Chewy some hugs too!!! Crazy to think how much we packed into those fun days! SO glad you came to NY to stay with us and go to bloggy meetup! I'm looking to find you that seasoning for your chips!
PS - That plane was just WRONG!!!
PSS - So was the snow!
YAY! I am so glad the family is all back together, and it sounds like your mom's trip was a blast!
I can't wait to hear more about it!
I have been hearing all about the snow this week.. apparently Calgary is a mess lol.
Sounds like you had a great time, so jealous! Can't wait to see pictures. Don't you just love shopping in the states, so many fun goodies.
Sounds like a pug lovein ladies weekend - glad they had an awesome trip.
Snows....we feel bad it's getting cold there, just tell her to think of VaBeach when she needs to warm up!
What fun!!!! Your Mom gots to meet my girlfriend, Clementine?!?! She is so lucky!
I's glad your Mom had fun and I
bet you and Chewy had fun with your grandpawents. They always spoils us pugs!
So you and Chewy didn't get to go to the Puggy meetup but your mom did?
How'd she get you to agree to that! BOL
Waggles,
Bijou
It sounds like your mom had a fun time and what nice gifties she brought home with her!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
HI! Our email is jenncambra at hotmail .com
Thanks!
we're so glad you're home safe now - but snow???? whaaa??? I can't even fathom that right now. Shoot me an email with your mailing address and I'll get some crab seasoning (aka - Old Bay) to you pronto. They sell it by the barrels down here since we're a crabbing region.
Might be able to score you some more chips too.....
;)
Momma's eyes zeroed right in on those Pop Tarts. She says they are most yummers even though she never shares them with me! Imagine.
Glad everybody is home safe and sound, but... SNOW! Time to break out the pug parkas I guess.
Slobbers,
Mango
Sounds like fun was had by all!!
Lots of Licks--
Oak and Swis
looks like fun! welcome back.
lola.
oh my that's a great bunch of giftst here! Glad you like the little notepad. I could not have gotten on that plane...at all...ever. Not matter how many drugs I could take.
oh what a fabulous meet up!
emmitt and i so wish we could have been there too!
great photos!
have a wonderful weekend!
xoxoxo
m & e
That sounds like a fun adventure! Did you guys get to sample the treats? ;)
Your pal,
Titus
SO glad your momma had a good time!! I'm sure you are very glad to home (with presents of course)!!!!
Lilo
Oh I know! My favorites are the types of pops and candy bars they we don't get! Target is just over an hour away from my place so we go every now and then. lol I love grocery shopping at Target!!
Clover;
Did you and your Mom switch blog urls? I am not remembering it as this name, but then again, my mind goes to putty most of the time these days....lol, mostly puggy fault.
Glad you had a great time at Puggy Meetup '09. Sounds like a blast was had by all. Drive though PA, on I-80 by chance? You weren't that far from us.
wow! sounds like a ton of fun... and look at those goodies!
Hi, Clover!
Sure is nice everyone is at home now!
Glad your Mom had a pawesome trip!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
it was great meeting you! an 18 seater plane is just WRONG! if you cannot find that seasoning, let me know and i'll send you some right up.
hey Clover & Chewy,
mumster is back and has been for sometime........so come over so we can get to know you better
if only we/you lived closer and then we can have our own meetup when the hoomans have theirs
chikisses
coco
What a FUN trip! My Mom wishes she could have gone....she always misses the east coast this time of year. Hope your Mom had a super fun time!
Nala
Whoa! Meeting up with blogger friends! That is absolutely terrific! I have not gotten a chance yet! Those gifts look awesome! Enjoy! Love, Dino
Post a Comment