How cute are you two!!? Your grandpa did a great job!!
What a great bed. Snuggling with your best friend is the best.Love Ruby &Penny
Seriously you two are way too freaking cute...snuggling in bed!
OMG you two are so cute!
That looks very comfy indeed! I ate raw liver all over my new bed so mom had to wash it. Bah humbug.. I want it back NOW!B
Your new bed looks nice and soft. Grandpa did a good job!Waggles,Bijou
That looks like a VERY cozy bed. Got room for 3 more?
Looks like a perfect fit!
Good job granpa. You guys look sooo comfy and cute togetherBenny & Lily
One of you seems to take up more than half the bed. Make sure you don't get squished.Slobbers,Mango
You guys are totally adorable!
What a sweet picture of the two of you cuddled together!Love ya lots,Maggie and Mitch
I can hear the snoring from here!Ike
Your grandpa is the best making that bed for you two!I can see you like it!Kisses and hugsLorenza
Post a Comment
14 comments:
How cute are you two!!? Your grandpa did a great job!!
What a great bed. Snuggling with your best friend is the best.
Love Ruby &Penny
Seriously you two are way too freaking cute...snuggling in bed!
OMG you two are so cute!
That looks very comfy indeed! I ate raw liver all over my new bed so mom had to wash it. Bah humbug.. I want it back NOW!
B
Your new bed looks nice and soft. Grandpa did a good job!
Waggles,
Bijou
That looks like a VERY cozy bed. Got room for 3 more?
Looks like a perfect fit!
Good job granpa. You guys look sooo comfy and cute together
Benny & Lily
One of you seems to take up more than half the bed. Make sure you don't get squished.
Slobbers,
Mango
You guys are totally adorable!
What a sweet picture of the two of you cuddled together!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
I can hear the snoring from here!
Ike
Your grandpa is the best making that bed for you two!
I can see you like it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Post a Comment