Friday, November 6, 2009

Before it snows again...

We'd better get in some outside time.







23 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Clover I swear we are twinners!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE to chomp on leaves and bring them inside and scatter them all over the rug!!!! My Mom just loves it too - BOL!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

Clover you are SO pretty I better hide these pictures from Harles or he'd be deserting the US for the great white north to go see you!!!!

Too Cute Pugs said...

When we saw your post, we thought it had snowed up there!!!! Which means it wouldn't be long before it snowed here.

We love leaves too. They are crunchy and good. And these days they come into the house on Mommy's shoes. Yum!

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

Kelly said...

BOL! Too cute! Clover, I could just smooch on that cute face of your with that leafie!

Nevis said...

Aww...Clover you're so cute!

Anonymous said...

Clover I think I have two of you at home! :)
Your mouth looks better too.. not as raw looking.

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Looks tasty! Our leaves are too crunchy now (I took on inside last week and made a "mess"). Mmmm rufage.

Bijou said...

I'm glad to see you got out and enjoyed some sun!

Waggles,
Bijou

Mia said...

Do teh leaves taste good????? We have lots in our back yard. If they taste goodm I may have to a few =)

Lilo

Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

We love the picture of you with the leaf in your mouth...BOL too cute!


Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Bobo

Dexter said...

Clover, you do know there is a leaf stuck in your jowels, right? Just checking.

Slobbers,
Mango

Lorenza said...

Hi, Clover!
A tasty leaf in a sunny day!
Pawesome!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Two French Bulldogs said...

are you a vegetarian?
Benny & Lily

Amber and Nala said...

I hear ya...it's beautiful here today but I know the snow is coming soon! Hope you had fun! Love the leaf in your mouth picture.

Nala

Archie and Melissa said...

hi clover and chewy!

oh what wonderful pictures!

enjoy your weekend and the great weather!

xoxoxo
m & e

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Mmm we love leaves too.. Great pictures..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Duke said...

You're making those leaves look tasty, Clover! What cute pictures!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

kaui said...

clover u look like ur ready to tackle the fall with that leaf in your mouth! too cute!

xoxo,
kaui

dw said...

Oh, please don't say that "s" word just yet!! I love fall and want to enjoy it yet for a while longer. You are right about being outside, though, you've got to grab it while you can! Kind of like you're grabbing the leaves! Heeeee!

Astrid Keel said...

great photo, clover! i like to chase leaves too!
xoxo,
Brownie

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Clover and Chewey,

You got snow already. Ot is just now starting to get cool. Cute pup!! I saw some pugs at Woof! Stock yesterday. He was solid black but not as cute as you.

We found outh that Joanie died so we did a tribute to her today. Mommy was to sad to post about the exciting dat we had yesterday.

When it snoiw there again, will you make a snowman for me?

{{{huggies}}}...Mona

River said...

You make that leave look so yummy! Good plan to go out while you can.

love & wags,
River

theplussizepug said...

The third picture down is my favorite. Adorable!