Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Card Game

Auntie Jenni and Uncle Eric came home from Germany for a brief visit. While they were here, the hoomans played Apples to Apples.

My cousin Dexter was just sitting with his dad, Uncle Brad, and I convinced him that we should play too.



Here I am with my cards. I let my dad help me.


Here Dexter is with his hand. My mom helped him.


It started to get boring.



I left the table and hopped into bed to take a nap and Dexter paced around.


I think I won anyway.

20 comments:

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi! I think cards would get boring too. No feathers, no bells, what is the point?

Will you and Chewy come to my birthday party today? I even have woofie bones for my woofie friends!

Cocorue said...

i'm sure your hoomans welcomed your help.........and i bet you won

i saw you guys winking at each other....aha

chikisses
coco

Dexter said...

You have a cousin Dexter? Wonder if he's related to my Pee-Wee.

That card game doesn look kind of boring. Better to play poker with cookies for chips. Now THAT would be exciting.

Slobbers,
Mango

Two French Bulldogs said...

Good job you guys playing cards wow. I think I would either bite them or fall asleep
Happy Day
Benny & Lily

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Ah, you're smart! Napping is better than playing cards!
Get Dexter to take a nap too.
Love ya

Puggle Preston said...

oh clover, you look so cute and funny in the last two pictures. I now know that I got all my funny faces (head on the table and sleeping with nose up) from my pug daddy.

wags,
Preston

Anonymous said...

Haha that is awesome! :)

Punchbugpug said...

Where was Chewy?

Bijou said...

What the heck! No nuts, pretzels or chips and dip? No wonder you were bored. You can't play cards without snacks!

Waggles,
Bijou

Mason Dixie said...

It is good to leave when you are on top =)

Mack said...

Speaking of apples, do you know I STILL have that apple you sent me and I forbid anyone (Paris, mainly)to touch it!

Everytime I play with it I think of you!

Sugars,
Mack

Asta said...

Clovew
You should have made the game mowe intewesting by using tweats as a bet
I aways do, hehehe
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Lorenza said...

Those card games are boring!
I have never played but I have seen my family doing it and I just go to sleep while they play!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

dw said...

Aww, cards can be boring... especially to little puggies without opposable thumbs!

Scout and Freyja said...

Without opposable thumbs card games can be furry boring☺

Nevis said...

Aww...you're so cute when you're bored with your little face on the table!

Ruby Bleu said...

What a boring game...now next time, you need to get a squeaky toy or a ball involved and it would be great!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Astrid Keel said...

of course it was boring, clover - you knew exactly what to do but the hoomans wouldn't listen to your card advice!
xoxo,
Brownie

Oakley and Swisher said...

Sleeping is much more fun.

Lots of Licks--
Oak and Swish

Amber and Nala said...

My pawrents have this game too! :) Did you win?

Nala