Your pumpkins are awesome!! I bought one of those little carving kits last year and it drove me nuts. So what I do is use the marker it came (that wipes off with water if i mess up) to draw my 'pattern'. Trust me, I am no artist lol I love the little blades it came with though!
Those are great! Mommy bought the pattern book too but kept breaking the tools that come with it. And then after all her hard work, Daddy still couldn't tell what the picture was supposed to be.
12 comments:
They did a great job. Those are pretty scary.
Slobbers,
Mango
Your pumpkins are awesome!! I bought one of those little carving kits last year and it drove me nuts. So what I do is use the marker it came (that wipes off with water if i mess up) to draw my 'pattern'. Trust me, I am no artist lol I love the little blades it came with though!
Those are great! Mommy bought the pattern book too but kept breaking the tools that come with it. And then after all her hard work, Daddy still couldn't tell what the picture was supposed to be.
Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy
those are some furry scary pumpkins! your mom and dad did a great job!
Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,
Coco The Princess
Wow what spooktacular pumpkins!
Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Bobo
What a great job on the pumpkins! We hope you got lots of treats on Halloween!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
They look real nice!
Somebody over there is awfully talented!
Love it
Benny & Lily
Hi, Clover!
Those pumpkings are great!
Your mom and dad did a pawesome job!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
oh nice jack-o-lanterns! Your dad is a master carver! your mom's is simple but scary too! good job!
wags,
Preston
LOVE your pumpkins!
Nice Punkins!!
Lots of Licks--
Oak and Swish
Post a Comment