Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Where am I?

Hi friends! I am sorry I have not been around much. We had my other Aunt and Uncle visiting this past weekend, and work stuff and house stuff... we have been busy pugs! Just kidding, only mom and dad have been busy. Anyway - I am fully intending on getting my mom's undivided attention soon to catch up with everyone. To my new friends that have been visiting - please keep coming by, I promise I will come to meet you soon. Please enjoy these snuggling pictures while you are waiting for me. (And thanks for being patient with me!)



21 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

hey Clover girl...

I also know your Mom and my Mom have been cheating on our blog with something called FaceBook! They must be stopping...playing all the games and chatting. What about us, right?

Anyhowl, you know I'll always be there waiting for ya!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

P(ee)S:Can I borrow you the last photo for a sleepy sunday guest star???

Dexter said...

I LOVE your snuggle photos. Momma wants a pug sooooo bad. I think she could get one and Master would never notice what with me and PeeWee taking up so much space.

Slobbers,
Mango

Puglette said...

you both look super cute all snuggled up! i love that big bed, i think i want one for me!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Anonymous said...

What a great big awesome bed! Where did you get it from?

:)

dw said...

Aww, you two look so snuggled up for fall! Such adorable little puggies all curled up, snoozing the day away!

Two French Bulldogs said...

what little sunngle pugs.
Benny & Lily

Bijou said...

Hi Clover,

Do the words "ankle biter" mean anything to you? Those hoomans need reminders once in awhile. BOL

Waggles,
Bijou

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Sweet snuggling siblings!

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

such sweet photos of you snuggling together.

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

LydiaAndPugs said...

Love the pictures as usual :)

Punchbugpug said...

Smooches to you both!!!!

Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

OMD Snuggling pugs...not much could be cuter!


Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo and Bobo

jenianddean said...

Cute pictures! And trust me, I more that know how you feel about being busy. I feel so guilty some days when I get a bunch of visitors and can't get around to visit. We've all been there.
--Jasper

Duke said...

You both look so adorable snuggled in your bed together!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Archie and Melissa said...

hi clover and chewy!
oh your photos made our day! we always love seeing you two!
have a great weeekend!
xoxox
m & e

Sue said...

You two match your bed beautifully! It looks sooooooooooo comfy.
XOXO
Roscoe & Sue

Paula said...

Clover; Such sweet cuddle pics of you and Chewy.

Tiger Lily said...

What is with our Moms?! Mine has been ignoring my blog for waaaaay too long too!

Unknown said...

Snuggly-buggly-boo! Such cute stuff!

Nevis said...

Oh! Such cuties!!!

Balboa said...

Those are some cute snuggling pics. Yawn, I'm getting sleepy.

Balboa