Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Chewy is huuuuuge

One of us is much bigger than the other... check this out!



23 comments:

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

Looks like someone is taking up more than his fair share of the bed! :)

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Hmmm I guess you need more space... Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Ruby Bleu said...

Better be careful Clover...he might sit on you! Sorry Chewy...it just means there is more to love of you!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

The Furry Kids said...

You guys are cute!!!

Kari in Alaska said...

hee hee its ok :)

Smushie Ranch said...

Holy cow! Chewy is a biggins for sure! Eh, more to love... bol! Gunther is a big 'ole boy and we all love it.

Smushyface love,
Stella, Gunther and Betty

Puggle Preston said...

haha! I think my pug daddy must look more like Chewy. That's why I am bigger than most of the puggles.
Does Chewy eat more than you do, clover?

wags,
Preston

Bijou said...

Hi Clover & Chewy,

I think maybe you might need a bigger bed soon!

Waggles,
Bijou

Puglette said...

is chewy living up to his name? just chewing and chewing? ollie is big like chewy, everyone loves it! he's soft and squishy and oh so huggable!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Stacy Walker said...

Hang in there sister, my big brudder Brutus is much larger than me too!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh Chewy is it true? I am huger than Lily too
Benny (& Lily)

Dutch the Pug said...

Awww Chewy is just more pug to love!

Punchbugpug said...

I think it is the angle of the camera....Chewy is NOT HUGE!!! Although Clover is small, so perhaps he "appears" huge???? He sure didn't look huge when he visited here!

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

He is rather large and in charge, isn't he?

Woofs and Kisses!
The Fiesty Three
http://fiestythree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Looks like my house :) Chewie can't really ball up like you can, can he?

Nevis said...

Just more of him to love! :-)

LydiaAndPugs said...

It's really cute...I think Hera gained a few pounds too, it must have been those extra cookies over Christmas, haha :)

Lorenza said...

Since I don't want to mention the word diet I guess what you need is a bigger bed!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Amber and Nala said...

Oh dear, does Chewy need a doggie diet? ;)

Nala

Huskee and Hershey said...

LOL!! Are you sure Chewy won't get upset with you for posting these photos??

Moose said...

you two are snug as a pug in a rug! Ok, I guess that is an afgan but you know what I mean!

Duke said...

UH OH! We hope that word diet isn't in your mom's vocabulary!
You're just a big-boned boy, Chewy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

kristie said...

hmmm. i'm now rethinking those cookies i sent chewy, lol! dole them out s.l.o.w.l.y