Friday, April 9, 2010

A Lesson in Cuteness...

We are in full moving-mode right now, so I got some posts ready to publish while we are off exploring the new place! Back soon! xo






* Don't mind those eye goobies. Just adds to the cuteness, doesn't it?

10 comments:

Smushie Ranch said...

Oh we can totally relate to eye booglies!

Good luck with the move.
Stella, Gunther and Betty

Mia said...

You are such a cutie!!! Hope you have fun exploring your new digs!!

~Kisses~

Lilo

Those Elgin Pugs said...

What a cute puggie!!!!

XOXOXO,

Josie, Izzy, and Anakin

Amber and Nala said...

You are the master of cuteness my friend! I must admit that I used to not be as fond of Pugs...I know, how horrible right but all the ones I had met weren't very cute until I met you! SERIOUSLY, you are the cutest Pug I have ever seen! Now I like Pugs or at least the ones that look like you. :) Have fun moving and I'll see ya in the future. ;)

Kisses,
Nala

Two French Bulldogs said...

you got that right...adorable is more like it
Benny & Lily

Unknown said...

Hi Clover - cute doesn't begin to describe you!!!! :-)

Can't wait to hear about your new place!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Kari in Alaska said...

such an adorable pup

Puglette said...

clover, you are sooo cute! i hope your move goes smoothly and no one gets crabby.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Puggle Preston said...

ohhh..this is cuteness overdose!

wags,
Preston

Puggle Preston said...

awww..this is cuteness overdose!