Sunday, June 6, 2010

This is Chewy. I want to make a post.

Hi there, it's me, Chewy!



Just wanted to show you the tent that my grandparents brought me last weekend. I can go camping now!!

22 comments:

Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

A pugtastic pug sized tent. Very cool!


Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Bobo
& Linus

dw said...

OMG, I love it!! What company makes it? I am going to get a pup once I know I'm ready, and I'd love to be able to take her camping, plus it would be fantastic for sitting outside on the balcony -- a nice quiet retreat! Oh, Chewy, you are soooo very lucky! You must really be loved by your grandpawrents!

Raising Addie said...

That looks like soooo much fun!!

You are adorable in it!

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie, Lucie and Hailey

Punchbugpug said...

Very very cool!!!!! Now you can be safe from BUGS!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Chewy!
Wow! It is pawesome!
I hope you can go camping soon!
Happy sunday to all of you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Puglette said...

what a cool tent! you look so happy and cute in there. will you let clover share? you have agreat big yard now, perfect for camping.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh Chewy how awesome. Lily has a backpack. Maybe you guys could go together
Benny & Lily

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Wow!!
That tent is sooo cool!
Yousa gets to sleepy sleeps under the stars!!
oOh's.... aAh's....

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Ok first you look so happy in your new tent thingy! And second we love the new gift from your grandpawrents!

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Chewy! Your new tent is so cool! Hope you can go camping soon!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Chewy, happy new tent for you. That's great to have it outdoor or indoor.
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Very cool! You look so happy in your new tent :)

Ruby Bleu said...

Oh Chewy...how cool is that! And you looks so happy too! Where will you be camping???

Lots of Licks, Ruby

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You look like you are all set! Do you have a litte pug flashlight too?
--JB

Puggle Preston said...

Hi chewy!
it is nice to hear from you!
That is the coolest tent!! did you try it out in our nice big backyard??

wags,
Preston

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

WOW!!! A camping tent! How cool is that??!

Life With Dogs said...

You are going to have a blast!! Got s'mores? :)

The Furry Kids said...

That is an awesome tent! I think camping would be super fun!

your pal,
Titus

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Just stop by to see if you come out from your tent, my dear.
Cheers!

Kari in Alaska said...

Looks to me like you love your tent!

Salinger The Pug said...

HOW did we miss this post of Mom's dear, sweet Chewy?????

SUCH a cool tent! Do you have to share with Clover or is that a Man-Tent?????

Cool, dude! Can't wait to see camping pics!

Love,
S-Dog

Bijou said...

Hi Chewy,

Cool tent. Take lots of marshmallows when you go camping!

Waggles,
Bijou