Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Thank you Suki!

My BFF Suki Sumo sent me a barkday gift a while back, and I am finally getting around to posting it!

She sent a cute card, a tag for me, one for stinky Chewy and even a necklace for my mom (which she loves, and FYI Suki's mama, she gets a lot of compliments on)!


This one is mine. Chewy's says "AND CHEWY TOO"!


Look at the tag underneath!



And this is the beautiful dress she sent me! She said she has the same one so we can be twinners!





Thanks so much, Sukes! I am so glad we are BFFs.

16 comments:

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

OMGoodness!!! Suuuper cute!

XO,
Lola Bugs

Lorenza said...

Clover!
Suki sent you all pawesome presents!
You look so beautiful wearing your dress!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Slimmer Pugs, Kitties, and Mama said...

How sweets of your friend Suki!! Be sure to visit our bloggy and enter for a chance at our giveaway by leaving a post on any of our messages this week.
Licks you laters,
The Slimmer Puggums
George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, and Mimi

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Clover you are way too cute in that dress! We used to read Suki's blog before we got our own....what a sweetie she sent you all those great gifts!

Hugs,
Sequoia n Tuni

Jen and Suki said...

Clover! I am so glad you all enjoyed your giftables! You look simply marvelous in your new dress. Don't tell anyone, but you got a MEDIUM and I got a LARGE and mine is super snug!!! Together you and I are the best of both worlds: Petite and Curvy puggy girls. ;)

Love of loves!
Sukes

Dana Orsborn said...

Those are some great gifts!
You are looking sexy in that dress
Clover!

Hope you are having a great week!

-Dana & Daisy

Puglette said...

what wonderful gifts! clover, you are so adorably cute in your little red dress. it is a perfect summer dress.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Duke said...

What beautiful gifts from Suki! You look just beautiful, Clover!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Wilma said...

Ooooooh C.L.O.V.E.R.
What beautiful gifts! So sweet of your friend Suki. I must know where that dress comes from. Me and Brigitte must get one so we can be sailor girls with first mate Sluggo!

Mack said...

What great pressies from sweet SS!
And that dress is beautimous! Anchors aweigh!

Kathleen said...

That is the sweetest dress! I would love to get one for my Sadie. Where can I look for one?

Puggle Preston said...

oh suki is a great friend with a good taste too!
we love that red dress on you. too cute!
wags,
Preston

Simply Pug said...

We really love your new tag!

Avery Jack said...

So cute. I love all your birfday gifts..

I am new to your blog. Just dropping to say hey. Check my blog out sometime..

Chi Kisses,
Avery

Dexter said...

That is some dress. I always did like pleated skirts on a gal.

Slobbers,
mango

Kari in Alaska said...

What a great gift.

Don't forget, we moved to http://dogisgodinreverse.com/