Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Thanks!

Thank you for your good wishes for my cousin! It worked; she is doing just great, and gets to go home today. Chewy and I have vet appointments this evening, so we might run into her there. I hope we do! Back soon with more updates.

8 comments:

Winston Wilbur said...

yeahs this is great news!

Ruby Bleu said...

YAY - that's awesome Clover!!! Here's to the power of the paw.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Asta said...

C.L.O.V.E.W.

I 'mso glad that youw dawling little cousin Loal is doing well aftew hew suwgewy;;she suwe is a doll
I hope you and Chewy have smoof and plaesant time at the dogtow today and can give hew youw love
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

That is pawsome!! Always nice to hear good news :)

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

Two French Bulldogs said...

Cuz will be home before you know it. Hope you see her
Happee Wednesday
Benny & Lily

Kari in Alaska said...

Good luck at the vet tonight

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

Lorenza said...

I am happy to know everything is ok!
I hope your visit to the Vet was good too!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Unknown said...

Hi - we are new followers and hope to be friends :)

That is great news about your cousin!

Wags,
Fred and Hay