Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Doppelganger

I have one!! Check out this evidence:

NOT me. But looks like me, right?

Me and NOT me.

Me and NOT me again.

And look at this mess NOT me tried to pass off as my mess!

Here we have the actual proof that someone has been trying to steal my identity. She is sleeping in MY bed!! Chewy and I had to snuggle in HER bed while she snoozed on the big one.

Thank goodness we get to give her back after her visits. BOL! Just kidding, we love you Koal!

11 comments:

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

Outrageous!! We've got to get your bed back!

Woofs and Kisses!
The Fiesty Three

Mack said...

The little ones can often do the most damage!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

You two look so squished in the little bed. Were you scared to snuggle with the NOT you. I bet Chewy knew to stay far away from the sweet lil trouble maker!

Hugs,
S&P

Kari in Alaska said...

she is very cute though!

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Bijou said...

Hi Clover,

It looks like Koal is taking over your house. You better get rid of her quick!

Okay, I'm just kidding. We all think she is furry cute and I bet you have lots of fun with her.

Waggles,
Bijou

Cocorue said...

BOL......that is pure cuteness and she behaves like my sista, the towering Tiffy who takes over everything!!!

chikisses
coco

Two French Bulldogs said...

A pugpersonator!! The nerve.
Benny & Lily

Lorenza said...

Koal is adorable!
Sure you all have lots of fun together!... and then... going to the wrong bed... hmmm....
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Too Cute Pugs said...

I'll write this quick before my creepy sister wakes up - but the little ones are the WORST!!! Oh, sure they are cute and everything but they just TAKE OVER!!!

Pug love from,
Pearl

CoCo said...

Too cute! I'll have to find mine! I miss connecting with my favorite pug friends! Clover and Chewy!

Hugs,
CoCo

Amber and Nala said...

You do have a Doppelganger. ;) She is adorable just like you.

Kisses,
Nala