
At my aunt's Hallowe'en party, my uncle batman posed outside in the blizzard. (Also - he made his own costume - isn't it pawesome?!)

When mom and dad got home from their party, this was the scene outside in our front yard (same view as the first picture in this post):

And the next morning in the backyard:

Crazy huh? It makes Chewy worried.


13 comments:
That is crazy and would worry me too. It is too early for snow.
Slobbers,
Mango
LOVE your back yard... love the snow too :)
Chewy does look very concerned. Time to break out the coats and booties :)
Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie, Lucie and Hailey
Brrrr. And we thought mid 50's was chilly.
I'd be worried too!
Chewy... come here! Snow is something I have never seen... so... I guess you will be free of it here!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
OH CHEWY!!! I'm on my way to rescue you (in snowshoes!). We only got flurries tonight so you'll be much safer here in the "lower 48"!!!
Keep warm until then dude!
We hope you and your whole family have a great weekend!
Love,
Laura (Salinger's mom and your biggest fan!)
Your Uncle Batman's costume is great and you are super lucky to have snow on halloween!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Whaaaaaaat?!!!!!! That is insane. Uncle Batman is pretty darn cool though!
Oh...it looks so cold! I think I would enjoy a little bit of that snow here. That Bat Man looked really scary out there. Neat costume.
My mom thinks you are so lucky to have snow. She must be nutts! We don't get much snow in Puyallup, WA. Try to stay inside and get your own blankie. I'm going to go lay by my wood stove and send warm thoughts your way!
your pal, Uff-Da
http://houseopugs.blogspot.com/
Hi Clover and Chewy!
Out of all the comments from our 28 Squeak Toys Later post, you were randomly selected to receive your very own Zombie Survival Kit!
Email us so we know where to mail it to :) Raisingaddie at gmail.com
Congrats! We hope you have a lot of fun with all the toys!
OMdoG... is that s.n.o.w?? Our mom says she'd love some snow over here where we live, but I think it's rather impossible!
Stay warm!!
Oh my goodness wow!! So much snow so early and so fast!!
Your yard is sooooooo beautiful and Chewy is sooo adorable!!
Hugs to evfuryone!!
loves,
IzZY (hello), Josie, TriXie and Anakin Man
We have not had snow yet here, maybe next week though! Have a great weekend Clover and Chewy
XO Peanut
Post a Comment