Monday, January 10, 2011

Zombie Survival Kit!

A while back (like at Hallowe'en!!) our friends Addie, Lucie and Hailey did a post about zombies and then gave out a surprise Zombie Survival Kit - they drew our names and so we received the kit in the mail! Check this out!!



There were little notes attached to each item, explaining what their use is against zombies.


Thanks SO much girls! I sure hope we never have to USE these items to ward off zombies, but at least we are prepared now!! In the meantime, we will just play with these things. :)





P.S. You should definitely check out the post 28 Squeak Toys Later - it's great!

6 comments:

Oisín said...

Wow that is one cool zombie kit!
I especially like the bomb!

Love
Oisín
x

Two French Bulldogs said...

So cool. We should all have one
Benny & Lily

Gracie the Agility Pug said...

We love zombies at our house. Always seems to be the undead on the tube.

You guys look like your set.

Gracie the agility pug

Dana Orsborn said...

That is such a fun kit!
I need to get Daisy one of those.

Daisy and I hope you had a great Monday!

-Dana & Daisy

Raising Addie said...

We know you guys are going to have fun with the toys :)

Enjoy your snow! We wish we could play in it with you :)

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie, Lucie and Hailey

jenianddean said...

That's a great Zombie Survival Kit. Everyone should have one!
--Jasper