Monday, September 5, 2011

Nicknames

We have a lot of nicknames. A lot of weird nicknames. Want to hear some?



Clover:
Clove
Crazen
Crazed
Snoosh
Silliam
Billiam
Billy
Silly Billy
Sil Bil
Honey Bunny
Hun Bun
Hum Bum
Boo Bum
Boo Beam
Boo Bembay



Chewy:
Chew
Chewby
Chew-Chew
Mister Chew
Mister
Meester
Meester Moost
Meest Moost
Mooster
Moost
Moosty
Chew Bean
Chewton
Super Chewper
Chube Dee
Lately we are getting a lot of Boo Beam and Chew Bean. Our parents are weird.

Do you have any nicknames?

8 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Clover...
Nicknames...do I have a nickname...I don't even know where to begin. Even the little pest has them now.

Lots of Licks, Ruby (and the little pest aka Speeeedy)

Two French Bulldogs said...

oh do we, sweetheart chubby, piggy, diabla...and the list goes on
Benny & Lily

Archie and Melissa said...

hi clover!

oh you and chewy look marvelous!

archie has so many nicknames, he just answers to everything now!

tee hee!

my favorites are..

archie barchie
binky
and
cuddle puggy

oh look, they are in alphabetical order.


looks like i have more work to do!

:) m

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

We love all your nicknames! We we will share one for each of us

Emma = Big Momma

Tuni = Wooners

Sequoia = Skinny Mini (use to be meatball but now she is 5 pounds lighter)

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Clover & Chewy,

Mommy calls Mona Bobbitt & Moaners.
She calls me Poot Tootie becuase I got bad gas. Nasty isn't it for the peeps anywhere. Better out than in, I say.

Weenie

Unknown said...

My goodness, those ARE some strange names! How do you remember them all?

I don't have anything as fancy! :-) I just get called Bunny (short for Honey-Bunny) when my humans are pleased with me - and The Monster when they are not! :-)

Well, better than the kitties who usually get called 'That Bloody Cat!!' Hee! Hee!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Unknown said...

My goodness, those ARE some strange names! How do you remember them all?

I don't have anything as fancy! :-) I just get called Bunny (short for Honey-Bunny) when my humans are pleased with me - and The Monster when they are not! :-)

Well, better than the kitties who usually get called 'That Bloody Cat!!' Hee! Hee!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Salinger The Pug said...

Dudes...I have SOOOO many nicknames, you just inspired mom to do a blog post about them all! Watch for it later this week!

As usual....mom got all squealy with she saw Chewy's snaggletoothy pic!

Love,
S-Dog