Friday, September 30, 2011

Quick update

Hello dear friends! All is well with us. We both recently had our annual vet appointments. I got the usual "she is perfect!" from my vet who loves me. (Side note: Dr. Andrew is also my sister-cousin Koal's vet, and he told Koal's mom that I am one of his most favourite dogs.)
Chewy got "his teeth are perfect!" from his vet. Hahaha. But really, the only comment he got was that he has to watch his weight, which is the thing we are always working on for him.
In case you are wondering, my parents love Dr. Andrew so much (and he is an expert on me and my issues with allergies, corneal ulcers, seizures, special quirks, etc.) that they drive me an hour each way to my appointments. Chewy sees the affiliated vet in our town, (who is equally amazing!) because he doesn't have any weird issues special quirks like I do. BOL!
I have to jet for now, but look at this old picture of me my mom found on her work computer. It's from when I was 12 weeks old, road tripping to Nova Scotia. For 10-points, can any of my American buddies tell me what is interesting about this Timmy's cup?

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Noodles said...

FANTASTIC!!!! I love hearing of good vet visits!!!! And you look soooo adorbs in the pic of you @ 12 weeks.
Have a good weekend.
I see nothing untoward about that cup.
Love Noodles

Two French Bulldogs said...

Chewy we hope you told them it was muscle
Benny & Lily

pam said...

Uuuuhhhhhhmmmmm we say at 12 weeks Clover should not be drinking coffee. ;-)

Bobo and Meja

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

What an adorable picture!!

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda, Brutus & Ellie

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Mmm bet that smells yummy Clover!

Mack said...

TOO CUTE! Mom says that has got to be the cutest baby pug pic ever!

Sunday Sugars,
Mack