Friday, October 21, 2011

Apples





The best fall snack ever!

11 comments:

Noodles said...

I SO TOTALLY agree with you. We have a dwarf APPLE tree that has branches laden with APPLES down at MY level. Heaven.
Love Noodles

Mia said...

I haven't tried apples yet!! I'll have to get the momma on that right away!!!

~kisses~

Mia

Two French Bulldogs said...

By the look of those eyes, that apple is good
Benny & Lily

Punchbugpug said...

Yummy!!! Do you have an apple tree in your yard?

Duke said...

We totally agree! yummmmmmmmmmmm

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Kari in Alaska said...

Hmmm I dont know if my pups like apples or not

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Tucker and Lola said...

Oh yum, an apple! That very first bite....I remember it so well. Enjoy!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Oh look at your ears and your eyes!!!
They showed a burning desire to gulp down the apple in a beat!
Bon appetit!

Winston Wilbur said...

yummy! oh and I thinks that you would be totally pawsome at bobbing for apples.


Winston

Archie and Melissa said...

hi clover!
oh yummy apples!
this is the best time of year for that special treat!
which kind is your favorite?
i love the empires which i guess are mix of macintosh and red delicious. :)
xoxoxo
archie

Salinger The Pug said...

Ohhhh Clover! I love apples too! Sometimes Holden sneaks me a bite with PEANUT BUTTER on it! NOM NOM NOM!

Did you share with Chewy too?? (you know how Mom is about her Chewy!)

Happy Fall Sweetie!

Love,
S-Dog