Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ike's 1st Annual Summer Photo Contest

Don't forget to swing by Ike's blog for the details on his 1st Annual Summer Photo Contest! The contest is closing at 10pm CST tomorrow, Sunday, June 28th. Even if you have not met Ike yet, now is a good time to do it - I know he will love to hear from you and have you enter the contest.

I am off to find some more summer pictures of me!

8 comments:

Libby's Library said...

I'll go check it out...and BTW, I'm so glad that you're back and that I found you;-)

Archie and Melissa said...

hi clover!
oh what fun! we will go and check it out!
you look so cute at the beach!

Sprite, the odd dog. said...

I like this picture. You are rather silly like me.

Mason Dixie said...

From the looks of it you are going to find some great photos!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Clover!
I know you have pawesome pictures!
Good luck!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Checkers & Chess said...

don't you look spiffy!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Oh we have those life jackets too, it's hot dear when you wear it.
Love ya lot.

Duke said...

We've entered already!
Ike is a hoot, isn't he, Clover?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch