Saturday, June 13, 2009

Twins?







What do you think?

36 comments:

Eduardo said...

I was looking EVERYWHERE for your blog Clover! How could you leave me & not tell me where your new blog would be? I was so sad! Your brother Chewy looks like he is a blast! What fun fun fun!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Unknown said...

Welcome back sweet Clover girl! I've missed you. And welcome to your new brother Chewy! Hehehe, you two look like before and after photos for a weight-loss program in those photos.

We'll look forward to more (shopping) adventures with you and Chewy. Hey! Check out www.cynthiastwigs.com. Maybe you need a bike basket built for two!

Your pal,

Petey

Duke said...

What great twinsie pictures of you and Chewy, Clover!
um - we think Chewy weighs a few more pounds than you do, but that's a good thing, right?! More treats for Clover!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Unknown said...

Hi Cloverpuggy! we missed you cutey. sending you and Chewy big texas puggy sized hugs...
xxxooo

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Clover and Chewy,

Everydey you 2 look more and more happy to be bro & sis. You do kinda look alike but either Chewy needs to lose weight or Clover need to add some but it's much healthier to be skinny. My Mommy has been fat all her life and she know how hard losing wieht is.

Love you so much my little puggie friends....{{{huggies}}}...Mona

Lorenza said...

Hi, Clover!
Yes, you two look like twins!
I love your coordinated poses!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Hello! Didn´t know you have a new pug brother! That is so good!!!

Mason Dixie said...

Hey Clover is that you? are you back? stop by and see me again, missed you much. =)

Amber and Nala said...

BOL...those are grrrreat pictures Clover and Chewy! :) I also liked learning more about you Chewy below!

As for my Mom teaching next year Clover....right now it is uncertain but she is hopeful. That was also part of her sadness but she is thinkingpawsitively about it. :)

Kisses,
Nala

Lacy said...

w00fs Clover and Chewy...heehee chewy got his name right, he must like foodables...u looks kinda like twinsies...

b safe,
~rocky~

Emily and Ike said...

OMD! Your new bro seems awesome! He's a whole lot to love too ;)
Ike

Jen and Suki said...

Q: Could you two be any cuter?
A: Absolutely not.

We can call our, shall we say, *thicker* brothers BBBs (big beautiful brothers!).

<3 Suki

Checkers & Chess said...

nope - not twins - but very close bros!

Puggle Preston said...

awww... I LOVE this post! You guys are too cute!

Licks,
Preston

Unknown said...

How NICE you back, Clover!!!!!!

We missed you so much!

And wow - a new brother! You look so cute together! You know, my human always said that if she had to have a small dog, she would get a Pug (because she just HAS to keep the wrinkles & jowls, etc - she is in love with mastiff types) - and now that she has seen you with Chewy, she is even more sold on Pugs!! Aw...I just love the picture of you both cocking your heads...

I've been going on my first holiday and learning to swim and now I'm preparing for a dance competition in July!

Looking forward to visitng each other once again -

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane
ps. why have you changed your blog name? Is there a special meaning to sunshine and mud puddles??

kaui said...

clover we missed u too! and look at your new handsome brother!!! ;] very cute u two!! dont run away from us that long anymore!

xoxo,
kaui

Thor and Jack said...

Welcome back Clover!
I´ve missed you a lot!
Congrats on your new brother!
Chewy is so handsome!
Looks like you two are having tons of fun together.

xoxo,
Thor

Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Oh my! You remind us of those two dudes in the movie twins whith Dom Delois (sp) and that governor guy from California! Too funny:) Hope you two are having a blast! Congratulations!
Ozzie & Rocky

Abby said...

Hi, Clover & Chewy...

Yep...You sure look like twins...

Abby xxxooo

Mr. Puggle® said...

hey you are back!

The WriggleButts said...

Welcome back, Clover! We've missed you. And welcome Chewie! We love your name!

B

Dexter said...

I am so glad you are back! I have missed you. You have been very busy.

Slobbers,
Mango

Anonymous said...

Hi Clover; I am so glad you are back. I missed reading about all of your adventures! You and Chewy make a really good pair. Chewy looks very happy in his new home with you and your family. I am getting a little (furred) brother too in just a couple of months! He is a Brittany and he was just born.

I have not been good at posting, but I continue to read all of my buddies blogs!

Glad to see you again!! I love your new blog layout!!!

XOXO Peanut

CoCo said...

CLOVER!!!! I've missed my buddy ole pal! How have you been? I see you have had a lot going on! It is nice to meet your new big brother, Chewy. You two look like you were long lost twins in all those pictures. Too cute! I will be sure to welcome him to the bloggy world with open paw! I am super glad to have you back!

Hugs,
CoCo

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

My my my! Welcome back Clover, and special welcome to your brother Chewy!
I'm glad that you're back, I don't know how much I love you 'til you're not around.
Now that you're back with a new handsome brother, that's the double happiness!
I'm still living in harmony with my two Pug brothers. My girlfriend Crystal and her brother Snowy temporarily closing their blog, I'm still in pain of that sad news!
See you around, love ya lot!

Puglette said...

so happy to have you back!! chewy and clover, you two are just adorable. there is nothing cuter than two puggy heads doing the happy head dance.
looking forward to more adventures of chewy and clover!
big hugs,
puglette
:o)

Dewey Dewster said...

Gee Clover and Chewy....

Where the heck have ya been, Clover ????? Now ya have a brother 'n it looks like ya get along pretty well.....now that's pretty cool and ain't it swell ta have someone ta play with ????

I'm so happy that ya finally came back 'n glad ta hear yer OK and back ta bloggin'....we just don't post much lately....Gram is always too busy ta help us but we'll be lookin' fer more of yer fun....

Oh yeah, and keep yer brother away from the cookie jar.....sheesh, I should talk......

Dewey Dewster here....

Life With Dogs said...

If not twins, then perfect choreography!

Ruby and Penny said...

Sychronized siblings. How adorable you 2 are.
We are happy to hear from you Clover and congrats on the brother, you look very happy together. We can't wait to read about your adventures.
Love Ruby & Penny

The Devil Dog said...

Absolutely! Oh my goodness, that is just too funny.

Roxy

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Oh my gosh! Just adorable!
--JB

Ruby Bleu said...

hey girlfriend...

You two look sooooooooo cute!!! I like Petey's description of the photo...before and after...hee hee hee!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Archie and Melissa said...

oh so cute!
i love this photo series!
xoxoxo
m & e

Stanley said...

Clover & Chewy!

I am totally D-Y-I-N-G here! Those photos are hilAireous!!!

You guys get the Olympic gold medal for synchronized staring for SURE! (I also like Petey's description of your photos. Crack me up.)

Plenty of wrinkles too ~ always a crowd pleaser!

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

Sarah K. said...

This is too funny!

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

BOL!!! You remind us of Arnold Schwarzeneggar and Danny DiVito!!!! And that last picture is FAR too funny! !!!!!