My aunt Jenni has been living with us for the past few months, but for the last week she has been away in Germany. Every morning I sit outside her bedroom door with my ice cream squeaky and wait for her to come out. I guess while I am waiting I will make myself comfortable in her blankie.

18 comments:
Hi Clover!
You look very comfy in that blankie! I bet your aunt will be home before you know it!
:) Tibby
Are you nice and warm in that blankie?
Snug as a Pug in a Blanket!
Aww that is so sweet! :)
That is such a sweet picture of you in Auntie's blankie. You must miss her bunches!
I hope she comes back soon, you really must be missing her!
That looks so cozy! I wish I could snuggle with you!
--JB
Hi, Clover...
You look sooo warm & cozy in there...
I should have had one of those blankies when my Mom gave me that bath on Sunday...
Abby xxxooo
How sweet!
That blanket looks comfy and cozy, hope your Auntie comes home soon so she can snuggle with you.
You look so sweet in that pictures!
Hopr your Auntie comes back soon!
love,
Thor
You look adorable, Clover!
I hope you auntie comes back soon!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
What a pretty blankie! It's look nice and warm, Clover!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
I think she must know you're waiting... and have left it there for you. You look very cozy...
xoxo Paco
You look so snuggly!! It's so nice of you to keep it warm for your auntie!!
Hi Clover,
We have a blanket that looks kinda like that! We like to snuggle up in it on cold winter days! I hope your aunt is having a good time in Germany.
Wags & wiggles,
Bijou
oh clover!
you are the sweetest puggy ever!
Hi Clover I am sure your Auntie would love for you to warm her blanket for her!
Rosie
Post a Comment