My goodness, Chewy sure looks happy.
wowza chewy is looking good! You must be exercising the crap outta him!!lola.
You sure look like a happy puggy. A nice shady area in the grass is the best!
Wowza, Chewie! You're looking GOOD and slim buddy! Way to go!
Grass on the belly feels great. I hope Nana enjoyed your visit.Slobbers,Mango
Hi,Chewy, it looks like you are having a terrific time at Nana's. I bet she is happy to have finally met you!Clover, did you notice the little white flowers Chewy is laying on? C-l-o-v-e-r! BOL Wags & wiggles,Bijou
Chewie!You look so happy there!Sure it was pawesome to meet Nana!Kisses and hugsLorenza
Hi New friend ChewieThat grass looks cool and comfy!Come check us outBenny & Lily
What fun to go to Nana's!!!!
Visits to grandma's are the BEST!!! Cute blankie pics below Clover...hope your Auntie comes home soon! :)Kisses,Nala
What a handsome guy!
Chewie - you are looking GREAT! Congratulations! Did you get to roll around in that grass?xoxoRoscoe
HI sweet Chewy! I bet your Nana LOVED having you over!
hi chewy!oh you look great! what a fun day!xoxoxom & e
Chewie is looking awesome! :) Did he have fun at Nana's in the grass?
Wow, actual grass??! Awesome! :) No more mud pit! Btw, absolutly adorable photos of Chewy. He looks so happy!!!
It looks like Chewy really liked the grass! It's so nice to lay in the grass on a sunny day!:) Tibby
Chewy looks pretty happy hanging out on the cool green grass!Love ya lots,Maggie and Mitch
wow Chewy is looking so much slimmer these days. =) I received your most awesome package, thank you so much you really out did your self. =)
ChewyThat looks like wondewful gwass.Isn't it the best?I don't often get to be in it, but when I do I love itsmoochie kissesASTA
chewy looks furry happy!
No better way to recover from a vet appointment than a good lawn to sprawl on. Chewy like he got over it!xoxoChef
Post a Comment
22 comments:
My goodness, Chewy sure looks happy.
wowza chewy is looking good! You must be exercising the crap outta him!!
lola.
You sure look like a happy puggy. A nice shady area in the grass is the best!
Wowza, Chewie! You're looking GOOD and slim buddy! Way to go!
Grass on the belly feels great. I hope Nana enjoyed your visit.
Slobbers,
Mango
Hi,
Chewy, it looks like you are having a terrific time at Nana's. I bet she is happy to have finally met you!
Clover, did you notice the little white flowers Chewy is laying on? C-l-o-v-e-r! BOL
Wags & wiggles,
Bijou
Chewie!
You look so happy there!
Sure it was pawesome to meet Nana!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Hi New friend Chewie
That grass looks cool and comfy!
Come check us out
Benny & Lily
What fun to go to Nana's!!!!
Visits to grandma's are the BEST!!! Cute blankie pics below Clover...hope your Auntie comes home soon! :)
Kisses,
Nala
What a handsome guy!
Chewie - you are looking GREAT! Congratulations! Did you get to roll around in that grass?
xoxo
Roscoe
HI sweet Chewy! I bet your Nana LOVED having you over!
hi chewy!
oh you look great! what a fun day!
xoxoxo
m & e
Chewie is looking awesome! :) Did he have fun at Nana's in the grass?
Wow, actual grass??! Awesome! :) No more mud pit!
Btw, absolutly adorable photos of Chewy. He looks so happy!!!
It looks like Chewy really liked the grass! It's so nice to lay in the grass on a sunny day!
:) Tibby
Chewy looks pretty happy hanging out on the cool green grass!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
wow Chewy is looking so much slimmer these days. =) I received your most awesome package, thank you so much you really out did your self. =)
Chewy
That looks like wondewful gwass.Isn't it the best?
I don't often get to be in it, but when I do I love it
smoochie kisses
ASTA
chewy looks furry happy!
No better way to recover from a vet appointment than a good lawn to sprawl on. Chewy like he got over it!
xoxo
Chef
Post a Comment