w00fs, heehee gives new meaning to mudwassling..i likes ur version better..b safe,~rocky~
my goodness - looks like you two were having fun
oh i love it!looks perfect for a puggy olympics!
I LOVE the 4th pix. Your face is priceless Clover!!! And the more mud the merrier is what I bark!Lots of Licks, Ruby
And you look like ya'll managed to stay clean at the same time! What fun, mud wreslin!!
Hi, Clover & Chewy...That looks like fun..But, I bet you get a bath when you go inside...Abby xxxooo
Hi Clover and Chewy,You play like me and Banjo. We love to chase one another and rasslin' matches are the most fun of all. It doesn't look like the mud bothered you two one bit! Wags & wiggles,Bijou
Clover and Chewy, you look like you had a ton of fun mud wrestling. We hope that it wasn't followed up by a b-a-t-h!
Super pug action! I think the dirt pit is better for bitey face. Not as likely to spin out as in the grasses.Slobbers,Mango
Looks like it is a BALL!Roxy
You sure look like you're having a LOT of fun!!!
Looks like you two had lots of fun there!Kises and hugsLorenza
Woohoo! Would love to roll in the mud with you two!!! Love, Dino
You two look like you were having a blast!Love ya lots,Maggie and Mitch
It's a beautiful mud pit!
You two sure did have fun in the mud!! Wish I could have been there!! =)
that looks fun!! did you have to take a bath after that? that would be the not fun part. will you both come to my house exploring party?? there are lotsa fun places to dig and we have plenty of warm grass to roll in too.
That just looks so fun! You two are such good playmates.--Jasper
What happened to the grass? lolGreat wrestling though!
Post a Comment
19 comments:
w00fs, heehee gives new meaning to mudwassling..i likes ur version better..
b safe,
~rocky~
my goodness - looks like you two were having fun
oh i love it!
looks perfect for a puggy olympics!
I LOVE the 4th pix. Your face is priceless Clover!!! And the more mud the merrier is what I bark!
Lots of Licks, Ruby
And you look like ya'll managed to stay clean at the same time! What fun, mud wreslin!!
Hi, Clover & Chewy...
That looks like fun..
But, I bet you get a bath when you go inside...
Abby xxxooo
Hi Clover and Chewy,
You play like me and Banjo. We love to chase one another and rasslin' matches are the most fun of all. It doesn't look like the mud bothered you two one bit!
Wags & wiggles,
Bijou
Clover and Chewy, you look like you had a ton of fun mud wrestling. We hope that it wasn't followed up by a b-a-t-h!
Super pug action! I think the dirt pit is better for bitey face. Not as likely to spin out as in the grasses.
Slobbers,
Mango
Looks like it is a BALL!
Roxy
You sure look like you're having a LOT of fun!!!
Looks like you two had lots of fun there!
Kises and hugs
Lorenza
Woohoo! Would love to roll in the mud with you two!!! Love, Dino
You two look like you were having a blast!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
It's a beautiful mud pit!
You two sure did have fun in the mud!! Wish I could have been there!! =)
that looks fun!! did you have to take a bath after that? that would be the not fun part.
will you both come to my house exploring party?? there are lotsa fun places to dig and we have plenty of warm grass to roll in too.
That just looks so fun! You two are such good playmates.
--Jasper
What happened to the grass? lol
Great wrestling though!
Post a Comment