Saturday, July 11, 2009

Secret Saturday

26 comments:

Abby said...

Hi, Clover & Chewy...

What kind of trouble are you guys cooking up??

Abby xxxooo

Sue said...

Looks like you 2 are up to something! Have fun!
xoxo
Roscoe

Bijou said...

Hi Clover & Chewy,

Are you two playing, "I've Got A Secret"?

Can I play too?

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

Lorenza said...

Share it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Jen and Suki said...

Awww... That is SO CUTE you guys!

<3 Sukes

Salinger The Pug said...

Clover is saying, "Pssst...hey Chewy, go beg for some treats for me and MAYBE I won't boot you down these stairs!!!"

Hahahaha! Way to work it Clover!

Love,
S-Dog

Mack said...

Are those kisses or are you two plotting something??!

Dexter said...

Uh oh, mom better watch out. Pug plot in the making.

Slobbers,
Mango

Reese =^..^= said...

Pssssssst. Pass it on.

Snowy and Crystal said...

we had to look at your old posts to read about Chewy...nice to meet you chewy :)

such an adorable picture you have here..lol what are you whispering to one another ?

Maltese Paws
S&C

Sarah K. said...

Be careful at the top of the stairs!

Unknown said...

Ooh, so cute! Plotting Pugs!!

Juno said...

Happy very belated Canada Day!

Clover and Chewy, you guys are so cute! Speaking of 'cuteness', we love the video!!! Thanks for posting this!

Momo & Pinot

Dino and Family said...

Care to share your secret? I really want to know! Love, Dino

Kelly said...

hehehe What ya sayin', Clover???

Nevis said...

Awwwwwwww!

Mia said...

If you need any help with whatever you're cooking up, just let me know. Always willing to help =)

Anonymous said...

Awww!!! So cute!

The Furry Kids said...

What are you guys up to? ;)

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Sharing top secrets?
You two must be up to something, tell me, I won't tell!
Please go visit and clap your paws cheering up for Snowy&Crystal 3 years blogging, http://maltesepaws.blogspot.com/
thanks pal.

Chef said...

Can't imagine what kind of plot you're hatching up there but I bet it involves COOKIES!

xox
Chef

Amber and Nala said...

What are you telling him Clover? Are you planning to raid the treat jar?

Looks like you had a fun time at the beach....great lifejacket!

Kisses,
Nala

Mason Dixie said...

What's the secret Clover? can you tell me? I promise not to tell. =)

Too Cute Pugs said...

We'd love to hear what you guys were saying!

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

Joe Stains said...

Are you going to tell US the secret??

Libby's Library said...

This is just tooooooooooo cute!!!