
If my mom won't do my blog work for me, maybe you can all help? This picture cracks my family up. I don't know why?
I am having withdrawal issues not being able to visit everyone. :( Please leave me a note about what you have been up to - I would love to catch up that way at least.
Back soon....


22 comments:
What's so funny? Just a couple of pugs looking for action.
I haven't been up much except that Pee-Wee and I kind of ran away from home for an hour and scared everybody. Plus I got to ride in the car again. And my stupid nephew, Oliver the labradork came over.
Slobbers,
Mango
haha Clover, that picture cracks me up too! I am not sure why, and I can't seem to come up with a good caption, but thanks for sharing it! It made me laugh!
I am not up to much. Getting in trouble around the house and REALLY enjoying this Fall weather!
I miss you!
xoxo Pearl
Here's your caption:
"DUDE! Crack a window next time!"
Is it strange that my mind always go to toots?
I don't know....I'm not funny enough right now to come up with a good caption, but it is hilarious.
We have been busy too, as you've seen....I am settling back into grad school, working - I've been sick all week :(
But I am looking forward to bloggie meet up!
"SERIOUSLY? Who invited Bob?"
Clover... that is SUCH a CLOVER FACE!!!!!!!!!! I love it :)
What's your problem, you tink you own this bed?
Hi Guys,
Well, we have really been busy. We're out in Hollywood now on "Dancing With The Star".
Please come by and watch. And please vote for us! Please pretty please!
Luv ya,
Riley and Star.
What you forgot the popcorn?
So cute you two are!
Did somebody say 'vet'?
The roofer men are still here making noise. Mom says they should finish in the morning. Yippee!
Wags & wiggles,
Bijou
"Say what Willis?"
Your picture is adorable!
Lets see...
Momma went scrapbookin'
Mollie had to get her yearly shots
We went shopping and bought lots of costumes
Mollie dressed up like a chicken
got a box in the mail
and we are in the process of getting shaved.
Now you are all caught up. Hurry back!
Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Bobo
"Aw crap...she's staring at me again, isn't she?"
LOL @ Stanislaw!
"that was wrong.. what have you been eating??" lol
That is a funny picture!!
We haven't been up to much either, I've been lazy with my blog lately :( Going scrapbooking this weekend with my sister so I am excietd for it. Hope you have a good weekend!
Caption: Hurry, she's coming!!!
Hi Mom - No were not up to anything.
Me - I am getting ready for the weekend!
clover, you look kind of startled. you are both really cute.
we have been just hanging out, nothing exciting.
hugs,
puglette
:o)
Hey Clover - we do miss you but I understand about having trouble keeping up with visiting friends - we are really struggling too!
As for what I've been up to - well, the biggest thing is my 1st swimming lesson - do make sure you check out my video when you finally get a chance to visit me! It is very funny! :-) I am also learning a new dance routine with my little Boder Terrier friend, Bodie - we look very funny: big & little! I have just posted a video of that as well.
Anyway, glad to hear that you're well and looking forward to a visit from you when you can!
Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane
How about "A Super Cute Picture!"
Lots of Licks--
Oak and Swish
I think that I am brain dead right about now so I can't formulate a caption in my little head just now....but the two of ya sure look cute sittin' there...picture perfect if ya would both just look right at the camera....'n oh yeah....smile too....
Dewey Dewster here....
My Mom laughed at that picture too. I will have to get my Daddy to come up with a caption for you.
I have been up to almost nothing ~ just eating and napping and trying to sneak outside whenever the door is open.
"Seriously, you stop the car at the next corner and I'll push him out!"
Heeeeeeee! Love the pic!
Hrm?! Did someone fart? Did you two fart in unison?! That's the only reason to laugh...!
Hi Clover!
It looks like you are say: "Hey Chewy...check out that funny looking thing in the air...is it a bird, a plane...no, its a flying PUG!"
I love the pic...too cute!
Hugs,
CoCo
Post a Comment