Saturday, September 5, 2009

Early morning pug train





Hi friends. Sorry I have been MIA. All is well at home, but I am having a really hard time getting mom to help me visit my friends. Things are pretty crazy at work and we have had lots of company coming over and stuff. I hope I will be back to visiting soon - I really miss everyone!

30 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

I love the pug train. Hope nobody does a gaser.
Benny & Lily

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Isn't it nice to be luved?

Glad you're back!

Riley and Star.

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

How cute!!!

{{{huggies}}}...Mona

Lorenza said...

Hi, Clover!
You two are adorable!
I hope you have a great weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Reese =^..^= said...

Oh, that looks comfy, butt I imagine the pillow wiggles a lot.

Dexter said...

Is one of you HUGE? Or is that just a trick of the camera?

Slobbers,
Mango

Unknown said...

Oh, the pug train is so adorable!!

Don't worry, Clover - my human is also really busy and I'm really struggling to catch up with everyone so we understand!

We do miss you, though, and hope to see you around again soon!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Astrid Keel said...

what cute pictures! though we always want more of you, we're happy that your mommy has lotsa work and friends!

Puglette said...

i love the pug train! we have had a pug pile lately. dad's on vacation so the pugs will lay next to him, then ollie lays on charlie. i will try to get a photo to share.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Duke said...

The two of you are just so adorable! We love your Puggie train!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

Cool pug train!!! Choo chooooo!

Sarah K. said...

Our mom was too busy for a bit too! Hopefully you guys get what you need soon!

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

och no worries Clover, as long as you are ok! We have trouble sometimes keeping up with everything, but as my Jeannie says nowadays "don't worry, be happy"

lotsaluv, Marvin xxxxx

cute pics by the way!

Kelly said...

Hi Clover! Hi Chewie! Your pugtrain looks so cute and cuddly! I'd love to join!

Don't worry about being MIA. Life gets crazy sometimes!!

Nevis said...

The pug train is adorable!

Anonymous said...

We miss you too! :)

Inspiration By Karen Needle Felted Sculptures of Dogs, Cats, Birds, Wildlife, Portraits, Paintings said...

How cute!

Mr. Hendrix said...

start a pug train, pug train! ha ha ha

we called both local post offices and no one could help us or tell us who could. we are sad because you took the time to pick out something special for Joel, but are happy that we have friends like you who are so thoughtful. purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs if it does come, mommy will put it with the special outfits that will become a unique quilt for Joel. she is writing a story about each outfit (ex: this is what you wore home from the hospital) to go on the back

we can't wait for Joel to get big enough to read your blog and see your adorable pictures.

Ruby and Penny said...

You two are so sweet.
Love Ruby & Penny

The Furry Kids said...

Pug train = awesome!

Your pal,
Titus

Huskee and Hershey said...

And we are missing you right back!! ((hugs))

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Miss you too and I know how it is with busy moms!
--JB

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

We have been mia too but are back. We've missed you and love the train. Mom says mmuuaahh Clover!
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

Archie and Melissa said...

hi clover and chewy!
oh what a great pug train!
we totally understand! take your time! we are always here!

xoxoxo
m & e

Tibby said...

Hi Clover & Chewy!
I am trying to catch up with all my friends and wanted to make sure I stopped in to say hello to you! Stop by my blog this week to see the fun stuff I am doing with Pink Baby!
:) Tibby

Bijou said...

Can we join the Pug train? Banjo can be the caboose!

My mom is very busy so can't help me blog right now too, so I know how you feel.

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

Juno said...

Clover and Chewy!! How are you? No worries about not havnig a big help to visit your friends. Same here as always... :( We guess humans are always busy..

Clover, we have something in common. I Pinot love frisbee!!! yay!!

Momo & Pinot

Rosie said...

Hahaha chug-a-lug-a-chug-a-lug-a choo choo!

Mia said...

Clover =)

Please go check out our Charity Paw It Forward post!! We think you'll like it!!!

Jess & Lilo

Chef said...

Hi Clover and Chewy: That is a very cute pug train! Summer is a real hard time to be a good blogger. I understand how busy moms get. We miss you, though.

xox
Chef