Punchy, C and I headed for the beach! We spent a few hours there before Sequoia, Petunia & their Mama arrived. Here are some pictures from our beach day.







Can you see the dolphin in this pic? Probably have to click on it to englarge. I was SO excited to see this!
I was standing in the water when a big wave came and caught me!! This is the damage.
Punchy, Jenn & I with Petunia & SequoiaPetunia attempted to escape, but decided she would sit on a towel and stay with us:



Sequoia was running around, digging and playing, having a super fun time. She reminded me so much of Clover!



Once our beach time was up, we headed to Winston and Clementine's house to visit with them and their mama, Rachel. They were such little characters, and we had a nice visit! Winston kept jumping into my lap for a snuggle. Awww... thanks Winston! Here are some pics I took of them:


After this visit, we headed back to our condo to clean up and check out, then started for home at 7pm. Punchy & C did an awesome job of getting us back to New York safely by about 5am the next morning. Thanks ladies!! We had an awesome trip and I think we were great travel partners for each other. A few hours later Punchy took me to the airport and I hopped onto my 18-seater for the quick ride home!


15 comments:
Wet bottom, huh.
Big pond there. I see you opted out of the surfing.
Slobbers,
Mango
Those beach photos make me ready to take a trip back! We did have fun, didn't we? Love the shots you go of our Puggie friends..that little Petunia toddling around! They were all such cuties! Thanks again for being such a great traveling companion!!!! Hugs to Clover and Chewie!
I laugh everytime I see that one of Seuqoia with a sandy funny face!It was so much fun to meet all of you!
What a fun trip! Thanks so much for sharing all of the pics with us!
hi clover!
oh what a fun time you all had! i love you got to meet the puggies too!
how wonderful!
Thank you guys for supporting the riddance of Chinese animal fur imported into Canada. All of us dogs need to stick together!
Our momma loved your beach photos. It is getting cold over in our neck of the woods so beaches and sand will only be a memory until next year☺
Cool a dolphin!!
I am so jealous!! :)
Oh wow you lucky hoomans and pugs! I wanna visit the beach and dig in the sand too.
Waggles,
Bijou
Cool..doncha just love the sand between your toes? we do...
Benny & Lily
Very cool!!! Looks like you guys totally had a blast!
Ahhhh the beach, I so wish I was on a beach right now. :)
Amber
Whoa! What a beautiful beach! Wish I was there with you all! Love, Dino
Thanks for the comment on my blog! :)
Clovers lovely! :)
Manda x
ooooooooooooh, we saw the dolphin! How cool! The beach pictures are just gorgeous! What a fun trip!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Hi!!! Sorry it took so long for me to respond! what a great adventure! Next time head West!!!! I LOVE colonial Williamsburg!!!
Michele
Post a Comment