Saturday, February 20, 2010

Go Canada Go!



Watching the Olympics with my dad. My face wrinkles look funny because I am upside down!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

20 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

We thought you had a helmet on...BOL..Have fun watching
Benny & Lily

Kari in Alaska said...

Love that wrinkly face!

Sophie Brador said...

We're Olympics crazy over here too! Woo Hoo! Love those medals.

xo
SB

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

You looks crazy!

Smushie Ranch said...

We thoughts maybe you made a trip out West without tellin' us and gots yourself a face lift...

Stella, Gunther and Betty

Lorenza said...

We have been watching the games too!
Happy weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Duke said...

We've been watching the olympic games with our mom and dad too!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Jen and Suki said...

OMD, Clover I love your face so much!!

Ying and Yang said...

Hi C.L.O.V.E.R.,

We thinks you look like you're wearing a very warm toque! BOL

Grins and Kisses,
Ying and Yang

Bijou said...

You win the gold for snoozing!

Waggles,
Bijou

dw said...

I can chear for Canada, too -- there are three Blackhawks on Canada's hockey team!! You look so cute upside down, btw! :)

Ruby Bleu said...

Clover...you are so darn cute!!! I can hardly stand it!!!

Lots of Licks, ruby

Too Cute Pugs said...

Big hockey game today! We will be cheering very loudly for Canada!!!!

Keep warm!
Pearl & Daisy

Amber and Nala said...

YIPPEE for Canada! :)

Nala

Dexter said...

That is the BEST way to watch the Olympics.

Slobbers,
Mango

Dutch the Pug said...

Clover gots her wrinkley face on!

Nevis said...

OMG, cutest face ever!!! Clover you're such a sweetheart!

Pugelicious said...

What a gorgeous family portrait :)

The WriggleButts said...

You look great! Mom says Canada is the second best country in the world so whenever we're not cheering for Norway we cheer for you! And we're keeping our paws crossed for Canada-Norway in the curling final (we might even want Canada to win it as Martin really deserves it).

Bajas

Puggle Preston said...

Mommy loves watching winter olympics!
I look like that when I am upside down too! :-)

wags,
Preston