Hi Clover and Chewy! It looks like you are both doing a great job taking care of your mom! I hope she feels better real soon! I think I can see just a little bit of your cute nose in that first pic, Clover! I bet you were nice and warm under there! :) Tibby
Clover and Chewy; How sweet of you to be cuddling up with your Mom to help her feel better. Please pass on the get well wishes to her from me and the puggies.
Hi Clover and Chewy, You two sure know how to stay warm and snuggly, wish we were there to snuggle with you! Hope your Mom feels better soon, taking care of humans is hard work.
Of course we see your cute puggy nose! And good for you to take care of your mom! We're watching the curling final with the canadian and sweedish ladies! We're cheering for Canada, but the swedish girls play real well!
I think Chewy might have you beat at that whole snuggling thing. He looks mighty soft and warm. That's OK, I am sure you are helping your mom get better too.
aaaaaaaaaw, you two are so so sweet to snuggle with your mommy and make her feel better. We are glad that Canada did so well in the Olympics. we rooted for them many times. Especially the women's curling team. We were bummed they didn't win. Canada did a great job hosting for sure! We hope things settle down soon for you all. It is so hard when the beans get a case of "the busyies"
Dogster Dog here, just wanted to stop by your blog to personally say that we think it deserves our top dog blogger award! I couldn't find your pee-mail, so hopefully you get this comment! If you're interested, just shoot me an email at nam(at)dogster.com. Until then, WOOFS!!!
25 comments:
hi clover and chewy!
oh you take such great care of your mom!
i hope she is feeling all better today!
xoxoxoxo
m & e
Hi Clover and Chewy!
It looks like you are both doing a great job taking care of your mom! I hope she feels better real soon! I think I can see just a little bit of your cute nose in that first pic, Clover! I bet you were nice and warm under there!
:) Tibby
are you hidden under the blanket? He looks all nice and snuggle by the fire :)
That spot by the fireplace looks like the place to be. Hope your mom feels better soon!
Pugs & Kisses,
Yoda & Brutus
Clover and Chewy; How sweet of you to be cuddling up with your Mom to help her feel better. Please pass on the get well wishes to her from me and the puggies.
Aww you poor mommy, I hope she feels better!
Hi Clover and Chewy,
You two sure know how to stay warm and snuggly, wish we were there to snuggle with you! Hope your Mom feels better soon, taking care of humans is hard work.
Grins and Kisses,
Ying and Yang
Of course we see your cute puggy nose! And good for you to take care of your mom! We're watching the curling final with the canadian and sweedish ladies! We're cheering for Canada, but the swedish girls play real well!
B
Aww, Clover, I saw your little nose sticking out of the bottom of that blankie! Just barely! Stay warm, my friends!
Very smart snuggling by the fire!! that is where I would be!!
lola.
I think Chewy might have you beat at that whole snuggling thing. He looks mighty soft and warm. That's OK, I am sure you are helping your mom get better too.
Slobbers,
Mango
Oh Clover and Chewy, you guys are totally adorable and we'd come snuggle with you anytime!
xoxo
Stella, Gunther and Betty
Gotta keep Moms warm!! Maybe you should get her some soups. Hope she feels better soon!
Have a pawsome weekend!
Woofs and Kisses!
You are the cutest blanket I've ever seen!
Fluffs, Niqqi
Hi, Clover!
Glad you are taking good care of your Mom!
I am sure she will feel much better soon!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
HI Clover & Chewy -
So sorry to hear that your human is feeling sickie! Really hope she gets better soon.
You two are the BEST snugglers! :-)
Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane
OMD! That last pic is sooooo cute!
Ike
You guys are great nurses! We hope your mom feels better soon.
Your pal,
Titus
Hope she's on the mend!
Nala
Love the last photo - you certainly love your blankie.
take good care of your Mom Clover. snuggles and kisses always work.
love,
Rambo
pee ess... I can't see you!
you are such good nurses and no wonder you are so loved by your mumster.
where have you been as we have not seen you around for awhile.....i have a little sista now ( er, nothing much to shout about bol)
Xchikisses to you and your mumster
coco
aaaaaaaaaw, you two are so so sweet to snuggle with your mommy and make her feel better.
We are glad that Canada did so well in the Olympics. we rooted for them many times. Especially the women's curling team. We were bummed they didn't win. Canada did a great job hosting for sure!
We hope things settle down soon for you all. It is so hard when the beans get a case of "the busyies"
Snuggles are the best medicine. Hope your Mama is feeling better now... yes, I see your cute little nosey poking out of the blanket. Adorable!
xox
Chef
Hey Clover!
Dogster Dog here, just wanted to stop by your blog to personally say that we think it deserves our top dog blogger award! I couldn't find your pee-mail, so hopefully you get this comment! If you're interested, just shoot me an email at nam(at)dogster.com. Until then, WOOFS!!!
Post a Comment