First, you may not know this, but I have a twin! Her name is Nala - maybe you know her? She has been having some trouble with her leggies and got some troubling news when she visited the vet. I know she and her pawesome parents could use some good thoughts and healing vibes. If you get a chance, swing by her bloggie with some well wishes. Thanks buddies!
And in terms of catching up, here are some pics from back in March!! Taken at our old house, before things got craaaazy.





I'd better stop feeding my mom's procrastination habit and send her back to work. More organizing, cleaning and painting! The house is coming along; I will share pics soon.


14 comments:
Love that last pic :)
Don't forget, we are now located at dogisgodinreverse.com
It's great to see you all again even if it meant keeping your mom from getting her work done. BOL
Sorry to hear your furiend isn't well. We will go over and say hi.
Waggles,
Bijou
Oh Clover, my sweet twin...thank you SO much for your kind words. It looks like you and Chewy are busy and having fun these days. That last photo of Chewy is funny. :)
Love,
Nala
We just luvs dos faces!
Kisses,
Lucy Lou!
Posting photos of your little pug face is a perfectly acceptable break from what sounds like endless activity at your house. Goodness.
We are thinking of Nala.
Slobbers,
Mango
Oh, the photos are gorgeous as always!! My human says my blog feeds her procrastination habiut too - hee! Hee!
That is so sad about Nala - I've been to visit her already.
Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane
Chewy BOL we love the snaggle tooth!
That is one sexy toothy grin!
We hope you have a great week!
-Dana & Daisy
Clover,
Your Mom sounds like my Mama! Since this house buying thingy, she has been way too busy to help me with my blogging too! Something along the lines of painting, organizing, and cleaning too! I cannot wait until its all done and over with!
I like the picture of you sitting on your bottom! We sit the same way!
Chewy has the best smile!
Hugs,
CoCo
lookin good. love the toothy grin.
oh i have been so busy with sniffing my new home and haven't visited your blog for some time. I love the new background!
wags,
Preston
Nice to see your sweet face!
xo
You are so adorables!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment