Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My mom and I are really missing all of you and sorry to have been away from bloggy-land so much. I miss reading about your adventures and telling you about mine!! Just trying to play a bit of catch up here... found some pictures from the spring that I never posted. We visited grandma's farm and my aunt and uncle dogs there.


Here Chewy is talking to Oakley. Remember when he stayed with us as a tiny puppy?


A series of pictures of me and Oakley playing chase. (Can you believe he is bigger than me?!)










Here I am trying to play ball, of course.


Cousin Dexter was also visiting Grandma's farm!


He likes to stand under the table in his special spot.


Joey the cat was interested in Chewy.



And I will leave you with this parting shot of some of our dog family! Do you recognize everyone? Can you see Dexter through the patio door?

14 comments:

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

Looks like you had lots of fun!!!!! Your doggie and kitty relatives are very cute!!!

XO,
Lola Bugs

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

Hey, we missed you too!! You looked like you had a ton of fun at your grandma's farm!

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

Lorenza said...

Hi, Clover!
I can see you had lots of fun with all of them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Mack said...

Looks like you have some fun cousins!!

Mine is scared of me! (Imagine that!)


Sugars,
Mack

Archie and Melissa said...

hi clover adn chewy!
oh what fun you all had!

we love all of the photos!

have a super duper day!
xoxox
m & e

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Clover and Chewy we love the pictures!! SO much fun playing chase right. Clover you are so cute with the ball too!


S&P

Mia said...

We miss you too Clover!! Thanks for giving us an update!!

~hugs~

Lilo

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

Don't worry. We know what it's like to get behind on bloggie reading! Good to see you!

Woofs and Kisses!
The Fiesty Three

CoCo said...

I'm not sure how I would feel if there was a cat staring down at me! Chewy is so calm!

Hugs,
CoCo

Bijou said...

Hi Clover and Chewy,

It looks like every buddy is having a good summer. Hope to see more of you again soon. Miss you!

Waggles,
Bijou

Kari in Alaska said...

Its ok! We understand that life gets busy!

Don't forget, we are changing our blog today. Please update your reader to follow dogisgodinreverse.com

Dexter said...

So you have been off having big parties instead of reading blogs? Imagine! Sounds like a fair trade to me.

Slobbers,
Mango

Asta said...

clovew
You awe soo lucky to have such a cool , big fuwwfamily! and a big yawd at youw Gwamma's to play chasey chase..it is amazing how fast Oakley gwew..time flies..I'm glad you'we back..I missed you
smoochie kisses
ASTa

Puggle Preston said...

that's chewy in the pictures? it looks like he has slimed down a lot! Must be from all that exercises in your huge backyard!
wags,
Preston