Hi friends! Thanks for your concern about my cone, or "cone of shame" as many of you called it. Remember when I had a corneal ulcer back on
my birthday? It cleared up pretty quickly, then I mysteriously got one in the other eye at the
end of September? Well this one is a little more stubborn. My eye is quite a bit better, but the ulcer itself does not seem to be healing. I go back to the vet next weekend for a check up. If it hasn't healed by then, I might have to have surgery. Please keep your paws crossed for me!
Anyway, I don't really mind the cone at all - I have almost been wearing it steadily since May! Here are some pictures so you can see that I don't even care about it...



13 comments:
Since may??
Oh-oh!
Looks like you are used to it!
I will have my paws crossed for you hoping you will not need surgery!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Don't get to comfortable with that cone.
Benny & Lily
Oh Clover!
I'm sorry to hear that you have had to wear that e-collar for so long. I hope it heals really soon so you don't have to have surgery! I have to say though, you are a really good sport in wearing it!
Hugs,
CoCo
Clover we hope your lil eye feels better soon. You look so sweet in your cone we just want to hug you better!
Sequoia n Tuni
Hope your eye gets better real soon!!! Let us know what the vet says!
Woofs and Kisses!
The Fiesty Three
Clover, you are such a trooper in that cone of shame!
I sure hope your eye gets all healed up, sweet girl!!
w00fs, me sorry u gots a booboo on your eye and me also hopes it gits better soonest..
b safe,
rocky
Oh Clover~
You are adorable and we will keep you in our thoughts and pawrayers~
You will be just fine we :)
You have sooooo much loves and furiends and many peeps pawrayering~
Hugs!!
IzZY (hi Momma), Josie, TriXie and Anakin Man
Hi Clover, sorry to hear about your eye! We hope it heals soon and you can get rid of the cone of shame!!
Pugs & Kisses,
Yoda & Brutus
The cone isn't so bad once you get used to it. And I see it is handy for carrying your toys around (I find them useful for storing foodables as well).
Slobbers,
Mango
Hi Clover! We are so thankful that you're our furiend that we bought you a raffle ticket for the JD & Max raffle for Ms. Shelby. Hope you have plenty of turkey and whippy creame tomorrow!
Much luvums,
The Slimmer Puggums
George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, and Mimi
well, that doesn't sound like fun. BUT for what it's worth, you look very cute wearing your cone! you may even start a trend...i'm pretty sure i've seen lady gaga wearing something like that too!
Oh njo Clover...I hope you get better real soon! Don't feel shame sweet girl...you gotta do what ya gotta do...and you look very sweet in your cone! ;)
Kisses,
Nala
Post a Comment