It's getting really cold here! Every night before bed we snuggle close to our mom. She thinks it's cause we love her. It's really just because she is near the heater.
You two cuddlepugs are 'dorable. I am stuck like glue to my mama lately... but maybe it's because she's working lots more and I don't get to see her as much (until after Christmas!). I know you love your mom... AND the heater! BOL.
Bahhh! We're keeping momma warm also. Except Mr. Big Mac, he's been laying close the fireplace. First he warms his big head, then he turns around and warms his butt.
Sorry we haven't stopped by for some time. Mommy has been very lazy these days. oh...we almost forgot it is December and our friends living up north are in the winter time! We are still adjusting to the weather in Texas. It is still quite warm here...our leaves just started changing colors a little. Stay warm! hope your eyes get better soon, Clover! wags, Preston
11 comments:
BOL!
We know you love her :)
It has turned cold here today again. We wish the weather would pick either hot or cold already.
Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie, Lucie and Hailey
You two cuddlepugs are 'dorable. I am stuck like glue to my mama lately... but maybe it's because she's working lots more and I don't get to see her as much (until after Christmas!). I know you love your mom... AND the heater! BOL.
<3 BFF Suki
Pee.S. It's cold here too!
Still spring weather in this part of the country...we'll get hit one of these days no doubt...keep snuggling :-)
Tee hee we know it is partly because you love her
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/
BOL,, momma is cracking up.
Benny & Lily
Bahhh! We're keeping momma warm also. Except Mr. Big Mac, he's been laying close the fireplace. First he warms his big head, then he turns around and warms his butt.
Love,
The Smushies
You just let mom think whatever she wants. Go for the heat!
Slobbers,
Mango
So cozy...... wish I was there too
Winston
hee hees!!
'dats how it is here too!!
stay warm!!
Hugs!!
IzZY(hello), Josie, TriXie and Anakin Man
Hi Clover and Chewy,
Sorry we haven't stopped by for some time. Mommy has been very lazy these days.
oh...we almost forgot it is December and our friends living up north are in the winter time! We are still adjusting to the weather in Texas. It is still quite warm here...our leaves just started changing colors a little.
Stay warm! hope your eyes get better soon, Clover!
wags,
Preston
Oh Clover, what did you do to your eye??? I hope Santa brings you an all better one.
We totally understand about the busys. We get it a lot here too.
Merry Christmas to you all!
PS Baby Koal isn't so little anymore! I think you are all pugalicious
Post a Comment