Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Snowed in!

Can I use that as an excuse for being a terrible blogger? Sorry again buddies. I hope I can make it up to you by sharing some pictures from the month so far, and by coming to visit all of your bloggies this weekend!



Playing in my new bed of choice: laundry basket with clean laundry in it.





Ok, now look at these pics. Remember baby Koal?? She is BIGGER than me now! See:



She is still pretty cute though!



EDIT:

Please send good vibes to Lorenza. She needs us!

12 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Do they have red and green lampshade heads for Christmas?
Benny & Lily

Anita said...

Don't the DOHs know that the best bed is made of clean laundry? Who wants to lay on smelly old clothes anyways?
Bones and Treats to ya
Bronson and Pepper

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Koal isn't a mini you anymore Clover!! Love your new bed too.

Ruby Bleu said...

A pile of puggies!!! How fun! How is your eye doing???

Lots of licks, Ruby

Dexter said...

I agree with Benny and Lily. You MUST decorate your lampshade for the holidays.

Slobbers,
Mango

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

Such great pics! Love your new bed too :)

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda, Brutus & "Sally"

Lorenza said...

Thanks a lot for your good vibes!
I am sure I will be fully recovered soon!
Thanks for sharing those pictures!
Your new laundry basket bed looks very comfy!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Dana Orsborn said...

Cute photos!

Daisy and I hope you have a great
Holiday week!

-Dana & Daisy

Oskar said...

You look so adorable! That laundry basket looks very cozy.

I have a blog that I'd love for you to check out, www.PetBlogsUnited.com. It's a great place for pet bloggers to find each other.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Juno said...

We love puggie mountain! You guys look super cute! This is the best way to spend our very cold winter night. Can we join you?

We wish you very happy holiday seasons!

Momo & Pinot xoxo

fromsophiesview said...

No problem with taking time for yerselves...now it's time for Xmas...enjoy!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

We like laundry baskets too!
Wishing you a Merry Christmas, and we are purring for Lorenza, and are hoping for an update from her, a good one.
--JB