Smart pug;)
That looks so comfy. I wish we had a fireplace!
what a wonderfully warm post!happy happy new year!we love u!xoxoxom & e
Its the best place to relax :)Karihttp://dogisgodinreverse.com/
My Uff-Da also loves sleeping in front of our wood stove, as a matter of fact he's there right now!Wendyhttp://houseopugs.blogspot.com/
One smart fella! He knows when he's got it good! I'd be right there too! Happy New Year!
Sure Chew knows the best spot there!Happy New Year to all of you!Kisses and hugsLorenza
How sweet!Looks like he has a comfy blanket too :)Lots of Luv & KissesAddie, Lucie and Hailey
The best place. He looks so comfy there. Happy New Year!
That warm heat lulls you right to sleep, doesn't it, Chewy!Love ya lots,Maggie and Mitch
Chewy, you're SO smart, dude! I'd be right there too if we had a wood stove! I'll bet it smells good too...like Cracker Barrel! YUM!Stay warm, Buddy!Love,S-DogPee S. Mom LOVED the Christmas card your mom sent us....she noticed that YOUR name was printed the biggest! HAHAHAHAA
very smart kiddoBenny & Lily
That's where I'd be too!--Jasper
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Smart pug;)
That looks so comfy. I wish we had a fireplace!
what a wonderfully warm post!
happy happy new year!
we love u!
xoxoxo
m & e
Its the best place to relax :)
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/
My Uff-Da also loves sleeping in front of our wood stove, as a matter of fact he's there right now!
Wendy
http://houseopugs.blogspot.com/
One smart fella! He knows when he's got it good! I'd be right there too! Happy New Year!
Sure Chew knows the best spot there!
Happy New Year to all of you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
How sweet!
Looks like he has a comfy blanket too :)
Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie, Lucie and Hailey
The best place. He looks so comfy there. Happy New Year!
That warm heat lulls you right to sleep, doesn't it, Chewy!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Chewy, you're SO smart, dude! I'd be right there too if we had a wood stove!
I'll bet it smells good too...like Cracker Barrel! YUM!
Stay warm, Buddy!
Love,
S-Dog
Pee S. Mom LOVED the Christmas card your mom sent us....she noticed that YOUR name was printed the biggest! HAHAHAHAA
very smart kiddo
Benny & Lily
That's where I'd be too!
--Jasper
Post a Comment