Today the mom was cleaning a baby and we tried to take a picture but the baby kept hiding... here is one shot of the mama:

Go have a look, it's super cool!
P.S. I promise to be back to blogging and visiting soon; same old mom is busy at work excuse...


13 comments:
awwwwwwwww
adowable!!!!!
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Hi Clover,
Thanks for sharing that link. We will go check it our right now!
Wags & wiggles,
Bijou
Awww, so cute!!
Thor
We like that picture. We have a panda stuffie baby, but its not that big
Benny & Lily
Hi, Clover!
I went to watch them but I guess it is sleeping time! I hope I can see them this weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
awwwwwwwww, what a cutie! We're off to check out the link!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Hi, Clover & Chewy...
Awwww...That's adorable...
I went over & watched & they were sleeping & the Mom kept hugging the baby...
Thanks for sharing that...
Abby xxxooo
Cute...but you're still cuter, Clover!
Isn't that neat! :)
Have a good weekend!
Hi Clover
Thanks for the link to the Panda cam. So cool. When we looked, mom was sleeping.
Love Ruby & Penny
Pandas are just the cutest bears ever....well, Koala bears are pretty cute too......Gram just can't get over how tiny the babies are when the Mums are so huge....how do they even know they're expecting????
Have a great week....
Dewey Dewster here.....
Helloooo Clover!!!
Somehow our stupid mom lost you guys!! She has been slacking on blog visiting so much. She says all extra time has to be spent on training all of us right now.
That panda is super cute! We caught a shot of him a little bit ago.
We have been going through you older posts and just LOVE love love the picture of you with your red ball. OMD the expression on your face is priceless!
Hope you guys are having a great summer. Tell your mom not to work so hard!
Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie, Lucie, and Hailey
Post a Comment