My grandparents are coming to visit, AND I am getting a new cousin! Actually it will be my half-sister, but since her new mommy will be my Aunt Jenni, the puppy will be my cousin. My sister-cousin then. :)
She is the puppy on the top of this picture:

We are so excited!! I will be back on Tuesday - we have a long weekend in Canada! Happy Victoria Day to my Canadian bloggy friends!
20 comments:
Hooray for your new sister-cousin, how sweet is that! We know you'll take good care of her! Have fun in Canada!! ;) Sending warm snuggles!
Oh she is so cute...
Have a great long weekend..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
Yay...a new friend or in your case a new sister-cousin! W00t!
Have a fun weekend and hope you are feeling better!
Lots of Licks, Ruby
cutie patootie(aren't all pugs?!?!?)
I found what most pug brreders used , as I did, and it is amazing
2 of 5 ml vials Gentocin Ophthalmis(liquid version)
5 ml. mucomist
5 ml. ADAPT (nat tears)
mix together
we would treat every hour(I know-geez then go to every 2 hours..
We were left with no scarring(of course any eye med with steroid CANNOT be used if there is a scratch since it inhibits healing.) Just try if you want. We used immed, and it was developed by a vet opth. that had alot of show pug clientss. His name was Art Schonburg(was in San Antonio, TX do not know if he is still alive.
PLEASE do not think I am telling you what to do. Just something that saved scarring and sight in those crazy flat faced babies. (I kept refridgerated)
Ahhh [puggy babies) Can I smell their puppy breat???? Please????? lol
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Jamie and Sunny&Scooter
ophthalmiC not opthalmis... ooops
my ver word is bless us
Indeed
Oh my goodness - that is just the cutest picture!!
Have fun this weekend! OUr grandparents are finally coming to visit us! It will be Tuni's first time meeting grandpa!
How adorable!! Have fun with your granpawrents
Benny & Lily
How exciting! That puppy is just adorable!
Lots of luv & kisses
Addie, Lucie and Hailey
AWWW!!
Too precious!!
Congrats on your new baby!!
Hi, Clover!
Sounds like you are going to have a very exciting time ahead!
Your cousin is adorable!
Happy Victoria Day!
Have fun
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
OMD how cute, we luv a pug puppy. Have a great long weekend. Can't wait to see more pictures of the cutie.
OH MY DOG such cuties!
Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Bobo
I want to hold that puppy!!!!! You are all going to have such fun together!
So cute!
We hope you're having a great long weekend!
Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy
P.S. We heard the queen is coming to Ottawa. Ooh-la-la. Are you going to meet her?
Hope you had a good long weekend! Congrats on your new cousin!
Woofs and Kisses!
The Fiesty Three
Boy....how can anyone tell ya all apart???? Congrats on yer new cousin....aka....sibling....ya all will have a lot of fun....fer sure....
Dewey Dewster here.....
Hi! I am soooooooooooo sorry I missed your birthday!!! I'm sorry it was such a bummer of a day. I'm glad you had good news about your visitor to help make you feel better!
I'm so sorry about your allergies too! No eating beef or flies? That stinks big time. I am purring and purring and praying your eye gets better and you feel completely better right away.
Holy moly your halfsister/cousin is cute. But you and Chewy are just as cute in a different way.
Big kitty hugs that you get better soon. purrrrrrrs
Such gorgeous little babies - puggie hugs to both.
My first thought was the two of you napping and snuggling together!
And you two look like two 6 week old pupppies. Ah now I know, a new pug pup is coming, how cute!
And by the way, would you please swing by my blog to look at my family portrait, finally my mom came out from her shyness to say hello to all of you.
Cheers!
Post a Comment